Shop my Instagram

here we are again, i feel the chemicals kickin' in

sunny days like the ones we've been having lately must be celebrated. i though lady spring might need a little more convincing to come visit us sooner and so i wanted to put together a whimsical outfit but with a twist. i started off with my floral tights. i guess i do that sometimes, creating outfits around a pair of tights. i don't always start with a central piece, like a dress or a top and work my way around that, the stating point can be anything from a pair of shoes, an accessory, one color or a hairstyle. well, now that i think about it, the starting point was actually the belt. i just picked it up from my mom's closet last weekend and i was really anxious to wear it. it seems that everytime i go visit my parents i borrow stuff from my mom's. the dress isn't quite the typical spring dress but i do seem to love neutrals regardless the season.  for an extra doze of whimsy i topped things off with my little birds printed cardigan and i braided my hair on the side. to add just a tiny bit of edge to something that would have been much too girly for my taste i wore my studded boots. then i had lunch on a bench outside in the square and basked in the sun. it would have been a perfect day if i hadn't have to go back to work.
cardigan: bershka * dress: c&a * tights: h&m * belt: my mom's * boots: afrodita

6 comments:

  1. love these tights as well as your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty !
    abia astept primavara...ziua de azi 50 % in Unirii am stat la soare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mersi :) acolo am stat si eu in pauza de pranz

    ReplyDelete
  4. imi place foarte mult outfit-ul tau! chiar ma duce cu gandul la primavara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The dress is gorgeous on you! And I borrow things from my mom very often too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, so girly.
    love your outfit, and you hair colour.
    your tights and dress go so well together.
    pretty you!

    ReplyDelete