Shop my Instagram

the angel of love was upon me

my best friend currently lives in London and was back in the country for a short while, so I packed my bags and headed over to Bucharest to hang out with her over the weekend. I took my trusted union jack printed leggings with me for the occasion and paired them with a tie dye dress for a punk inspired look. my girlfriend got me this gorgeous necklace from the Victoria and Albert Museum and it was the perfect accessory for my outfit. we hung out at the Museum of Modern Arts that afternoon, where we also took these pictures.
 *
dress: thrifted
leggings: random from London
boots: Jeffrey Campbell
bag: Stradivarius
necklace: gift
*

8 comments:

  1. Foarte tare! imi place maxim tinuta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superba tinuta! imi place colierul :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, e super tinuta! imi plac enorm si pozele, locatia e perfecta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting mixture of prints, I must say! I love the necklace the most!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterMarch 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM

    Fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte interesant, colantii si colierul fac tinuta speciala!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte fain outfit-ul, si pozele sunt minunate! Parca ar fi facute intr-o seara de sfarsit de vara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear! Great look! I found you on Chictopia and I'm now following you there, on Gfc, Bloglovin and Facebook.
    Stop by whenever you like and share some love!
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete