Shop my Instagram

Lay it on the line

One thing that makes me excited for fall is the fact that I get to wear my funky tights. This year I decided to get rid of most of my colored tights and set out to buy dark, printed ones instead. Vertical striped tights will elongate your legs, which is always a good thing.Wearing a very short dress won't hurt either. The tights were pretty loud by themselves but I decided to make this outfit even louder with a bright blue dress in a very basic cut. For some reason I really love this shade of blue for fall, though it's not your typical fall color.

*
dress, tights, boots: H&M
bag: Stradivarius
necklace: Meli Melo
*



7 comments:

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterOctober 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM

    Love this look on you!

    ps: hope you passed your colored tights onto someone else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris! Yes, I passed them on to my sister 😊

      Delete
  2. So very lovely. That smile...those eyes......

    and then there is that wonderful blue dress.....and fellow tights lover....... those tights are amazing on you........ I want them!

    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving GUY fan from the USA

    you are such a wonderful inspiration to me dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beatiful!♥
    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful and your outfit ist gorgeous! Love the patterned tights very much! But what did you do with your colored tights? Did you throw them away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some yes, and some I passed on to someone else :)

      Delete
  5. You are so beautiful !! I love you

    ReplyDelete