Shop my Instagram

The horizon has been defeated

I live in a relatively small town, by western standards, so sky scrapers are not part of my daily scenery.  I have no idea what's behind these windows  and what the purpose of these stickers is , but I am glad I found them. New  York is definitely one of the cities I would see myself living in. Until then , a make believe photo session with its skyline in the background  will have to do. And all this talk about big cities is not completely random. I am about to travel to one of the largest cities in the world. Stay tuned to find out which.

 *
blazer, necklace: thrifted
dress: Stradivarius
tights: Charme
boots, ring: H&M
bracelet: Forever 21




1 comment:

  1. Stunning look, love the look and the tights are hot.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete